Take Time to Visit Catania
Is Catania worth visiting?
Things to see and do in Catania, Sicily
1) Stroll Via Etnea for interesting sites to see in Catania
2) Visit Catania’s Cathedral Sant’ Agata
3) Admire the Fontana dell’Elefante in Catania
4) Hit the Catania Fish Market
5) Eat ice cream for breakfast, like the Sicilians do
6) Visit the Anfiteatro Romano
7) What to drink in Catania? Enjoy a Limone al Selz
8) Entertainment in Catania – Take in a performance at Teatro Massimo
9) Getting around Catania, Sicily – Ride the Hop-on, Hop-off bus
If you wish to explore further, read my article on Taormina. How to get there and when to visit. For a unique culinary experience in Taormina, take a cooking class with Gian Luca, the owner at the Red & White Hostaria.
And while we are on the topic of Italy, if you are traveling in the Veneto area and have only a day to visit Venice, please check out Greta’s Travels on What to do in Venice in One Day. She has some great information of the best-see attractions to get the most out of a single day in Venice. Be sure to check out her YouTube channel as well. Great fun videos packed full of information.